Starting this month, I’m looking for guest posters.
What I’m looking for:
- A personal story. I LOVE PERSONAL STORIES. The post can be about about spirituality, relationships, money, passions, pursuits, purpose, a struggle into identity or intimacy, your weight loss, your life. Just make it good. It should include 2 or 3 points about what you’ve learned, what you wish you knew, etc. It must be reflective.
- A response post. Did I write something that you didn’t agree with? Why? Show me my blind spots, I like that. I want to know.
- Amazing insights
- You may not be a writer, but you may have a great story or opinion. I’m less focused on how you write, and more on what you have to say. I will be editing all posts.
What I’m not looking for:
- Link bait
- Lies…no seriously.
- Response posts that are not well thought out or structured.
Here are examples of guest Posts I’ve Written:
- Self Concept Thursday on Curlynikki.com http://www.curlynikki.com/2011/01/self-concept-thursday_13.html
- The Fresh Express: 3 things women say, men may misinterpret http://thefreshxpress.com/2011/02/these-3-things-women-say-men-may-misinterpret/
Send an email with subject line: GUEST POST to godmenandmoney [@] gmail.com. I’ll respond back to all emails, even if I don’t decide to go with that post for the week. So don’t be shy, write me and send me something great.